At Silverline Memories we truly couldn’t achieve all we do without our volunteers. They really do keep things ticking along and we’d be lost without them.
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved and, regardless of how much time you can spare us, we’re sure that we can find you something that you’ll enjoy and that will be helpful to us as a charity.
If you think you’d like to join us as a volunteer, we’d love to talk to you.
We are only able to be here because of the kindness of our local community and generous support from grant-making organisations so we welcome monetary donations and gifts in kind.
Every donation, no matter how small, is celebrated and appreciated at Silverline Memories.
As we are a small charity, your donation really can make a big difference.
We do everything we can to keep our overheads as small as possible so we can continue to help people living with Dementia in our local community.
Regular giving is incredibly important to us as it gives us the security of knowing that we can plan for the future. If you are considering setting up a regular donation and would like to know more about how much your support would mean to us, please get in touch.
We are always looking for new corporate partnerships and will do our very best to support you in your CSR objectives at the same time as you supporting us as a charity.
We can accommodate varying levels of commitment so we are happy to discuss how we might be able to work within your timescales or to the size of your workforce/charity time allocation.
Whether you are looking for your next Charity of the Year partnership, have unclaimed client funds to donate, volunteering hours to complete or want to use your Christmas card budget to make a positive change in your local community, we’d be thrilled to talk through the possibilities with you.
We can provide meaningful volunteering opportunities, visible acknowledgement of your support on our website and social media channels, photo opportunities and personalised impact reporting so that you can easily demonstrate your company’s commitment to its corporate social responsibility remit and show the general public, your staff, clients and stakeholders that you care about the same causes that are close to their hearts.
Other things we do
- Throughout the year we run campaigns to promote understanding of our charitable aims and to generate resources or income, so please do follow us on social media to find out what we are doing and how you might be able to help us. Even just sharing our posts on your own social media channels helps us to get our name out there so that people can find out about what we do and why it’s important.
- You can support Silverline Memories just by choosing us as your preferred charity when you shop with Amazon using AmazonSmile. All you need to do is shop via smile.amazon.co.uk and pick us before you start shopping. The donation comes from Amazon so there’s no extra cost to you.
- If you are part of a community group that regularly fundraises for charity through events or sponsored challenges, you might like to put us forward as your next chosen charity. We’d be very grateful to be considered.
- Legacy giving is growing in the UK and is a vital source of income for charities. Whilst you might not be in a position to give now, leaving us a donation in your will means that you will be giving the gift of hope and companionship to people living with Dementia when you are gone.
- We love making new friends so please feel free to let us know if you see an opportunity that you think might work for us on a fundraising or partnership level.
We are always happy and willing to talk about how we can improve what we do or how we can work within our community in ways that will allow us to expand our services and reach.
John’s talent inspires all of us. It doesn’t matter if you’re arty or not, there’s something for everyone and a great way of providing stimulation to those service users who are struggling with isolation.
If you would like to find out more about what we do and how can help you or your loved one, click the button below to see our contact details.